The COMO tennis renovation is complete!
With the generous support of donors, the tennis project resurfaced cracked tennis courts with state-of-the-art decoTurf surfacing to provide generations to come with the joy of the game.
The new COMO tennis courts benefit all:
Athletic opportunities expand for our community regardless of skill level or economic means
The courts serve as an important resource to area schools and tennis groups
- Lessons and leagues are provided in partnership with the United States Tennis Association
Head to our membership page to check out our tennis membership benefits, including the ability to reserve private court time and book private lessons!
Here's the before and after - the difference is remarkable!
During our annual Stars over Stonington Gala, we will be honoring the COMO Racquet Sports Committee that worked so hard to make this dream a reality. Please join us on June 2nd at the Stonington Harbor Yacht Club!
Tennis Court Rules
- Court shoes required; absolutely no dark soles, only white soles
- No bikes, skateboards or other non-tennis use allowed
- Do not apply tape or adhesive materials to the surface of the courts — it will permanently damage the court surface
- Please limit play to 60 minutes for singles 90 minutes for doubles
- Please park at the COMO (28 Cutler Street)
- Please safeguard all items — the COMO is not responsible for any items left or lost
- Court use is at players’ own risk
· ROLLER SKATING
· BALL PLAYING
· SKATE BOARDING
· STREET HOCKEY
Check back soon for upcoming clinics!
Tennis, Racquet and Contributing members should show their COMO tennis access card at Kelley's Pace and they will receive a 10 percent discount on white-soled tennis shoes.