The COMO tennis renovation is complete!
With the generous support of donors, the tennis project resurfaced cracked tennis courts with state-of-the-art decoTurf surfacing to provide generations to come with the joy of the game.
The new COMO tennis courts benefits all
Athletic opportunities expand for our community regardless of skill level or economic means
The courts serve as an important resource to area schools and tennis groups
- Lessons and leagues are provided in partnership with the United States Tennis Association
Head to our membership page to check out our tennis membership benefits and rates
Here's the before and after - the difference is remarkable!
During our annual Stars over Stonington Gala, we will be honoring the COMO Racquet Sports Committee that worked so hard to make this dream a reality.
Tennis Court Rules
· Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
· Please limit play to 60 minutes for singes 90 minutes for doubles
· White soled shoes and proper court attire are required
· Court use is at players own risk
· No bikes, skateboards or other non-tennis use allowed
· Please safe guard all items — the COMO is not responsible for any items left or lost
· Please park at the COMO (28 Cutler Street)
· Please contact the COMO (860.535.2476) for more information
· Call 911 in case of emergency
· ROLLER SKATING
· BALL PLAYING
· SKATE BOARDING
· STREET HOCKEY
Check back soon for upcoming clinics!
Special thanks to the Stonington Village Improvement Association for their $25,000 matching grant for the tennis court renovation and to the United States Tennis Association (USTA) for their $17,000 grant.