The COMO tennis renovation is complete!
With the generous support of donors, the tennis project resurfaced cracked tennis courts with state-of-the-art DecoTurf surfacing to provide generations to come with the joy of the game.
The new COMO tennis courts benefit all:
Athletic opportunities expand for our community regardless of skill level or economic means
The courts serve as an important resource to area schools and tennis groups
- Lessons and leagues are provided in partnership with the United States Tennis Association
Head to our membership page to check out our tennis membership benefits, including the ability to reserve private court time and book private lessons! Already have a COMO membership but looking to change category? We'll prorate the rest of your membership and apply the credit to your new annual membership, so you won't miss a day of access to COMO benefits.
Basic COMO Members will have access to tennis courts on the first Friday of the month (May - September) between the hours of 4 and 6 p.m.
Public court days (no membership necessary) will be:
May 18 | 3 - 6 p.m.
July 20 | 3 - 6 p.m.
Here's the before and after - the difference is remarkable!
Tennis Court Rules
- Court shoes required; absolutely no dark soles, only white soles
- No bikes, skateboards or other non-tennis use allowed
- Do not apply tape or adhesive materials to the surface of the courts — it will permanently damage the court surface
- Please limit play to 60 minutes for singles; 90 minutes for doubles
- Please park at the COMO (28 Cutler Street)
- Please safeguard all items — the COMO is not responsible for any items left or lost
- Court use is at players’ own risk
· ROLLER SKATING
· BALL PLAYING
· SKATE BOARDING
· STREET HOCKEY
Tennis, Combined Racquet and Contributing members should show their COMO tennis access card at Kelley's Pace and they will receive a 10 percent discount on white-soled tennis shoes.